Men's Adaptable Premium Denim Jeans
- Patented design
- Made from premium denim
- Back pockets and grommets removed to prevent skin breakdown
- Reinforced "lift loops" on front and back aid in lifting and repositioning, decreasing back strain of caretakers
- Lower front, and higher in back
- Waistband stays intact to prevent sliding during transfer
- Easy glide side zippers for easy access to change under garments, straight cath, or access urine and ostomy bags
- Sturdy zipper pulls that allow movement of zipper using gross motor skills
- Extra length added to bottom
Functional Independence & Dignity Award (2021)
Our capable premium denim jeans offer one of a kind features; such as our glide side zippers and our sturdy zipper which provides easy access to your undergarments, urine and ostomy bags, and straight cath as well as providing comfort during your motor skills. Other features such as the elasticized waistband protects the prevention of sliding during the transferring process, while the lift loops located in the front creates an easy and safe process for the caretaker to lift and reposition when needed.
Turn inside out, wash cold. Tumble dry or air dry.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship via USPS. Please refer to our shipping policy on our website for more details.
FINALLY a TRULY accessible pant! Her jeans are so soft and stretchy and have absolutely AMAZING accessible features! Our favorite is the lift loops for a caregiver to help transfer and adjust you!
Trust me, you need these in your life.
I am in a wheelchair. Not just my legs that don’t work, also my fingers. There are a lot like me. Most people don’t realize how difficult it can be to put pants on, go to the bathroom, pull them up after they have slid down a bit in the back . . . all without standing up. I have a few pairs of Capable pants. Nothing even comes close. Thank you Temeka.
Winner of AECorner’s Functional Independence and Dignity Award
“As a therapist we think the Capable jeans are absolutely awesome! In regards to the convenience of caregivers, and improved independence to individuals without compromising comfort or style.”
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.